Do you dislike using shampoo more than once a week?
Do you swim or workout often?
Do most shampoos strip your hair of its natural oils?
If you said YES to any of the above, then honey this Cleansing Co-Wash was made just for you!
Description: This Cleansing Co-Wash is not your typical Conditioner Co-Wash. It actually has a cleansing agent within and was specifically formulated for Naturals who need a gentle cleansing without the harsh sulfates and drying agents that come with most shampoos. It is infused with natural ingredients intended to provide moisture and soften each strand. It will leave the hair feeling clean but not stripped.
*However, if your hair is full of product build up from gels and heavy products, it would be best to shampoo the hair instead. The Cleansing Co-wash is meant to be used in between shampoos to help diminish the dryness and brittleness that comes from shampooing too often.
Directions for Use: Saturate strands in the shower and apply Co-Wash throughout the length of hair. For thicker textures, section first before applying to ensure every strand is penetrated. Using fingers or palms, massage to mix with water until hair is clean. For best results, add additional moisture and hydration with the Intense Deep Treatment.
Features and Benefits:
- GREAT FOR KINKY, CURLY TEXTURES: Specifically formulated for Type 4 Naturals but other naturals will also reap the benefits.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is pH balanced and made with natural ingredients. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, formaldehyde, or silicones.
- GENTLE: This Co-Wash is infused with natural ingredients intended to provide a gentle yet cleansing result. It gently removes build-up without extensively stripping the hair of its natural oils.
- Babassu oil: naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial and promotes less breakage and smoother ends.
- Kukui oil: the linoleic acid in this oil makes it a very handy and effective leave-in conditioner for the hair capable of restoring moisture and imparting more gloss and shine.
- Baobab oil: It works to improve softness and elasticity when the saturated fats and oleic acid penetrate the hair shaft, while the polyunsaturated fatty acids on the surface create a film that acts as an emollient and slip-agent, making detangling easier.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocamidoproryl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-Sulfate Detangling Agent), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Orbingnya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ulmus Fulva Bark Extract (Slippery Elm)*, Seed Oil Hydrolyzed silk (Silk Amino Acids), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance (Phthalate-Free) and FAITH.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Our products are handmade with love, care, and faith. We strive to produce a quality product each and every time. Please note that due to the natural ingredients and the nature of the handmade production, the products may slightly differ in texture/consistency from time to time but rest assured that the same quality formula is used for each and every production. Also, the scent will be the same for each product but may vary in intensity according to the batch that was produced.
I like using the product between weekly shampoos when I need a refreshing moment. The product saturates well and rinses clean, my hair feels moisturized enough and I can add a little Leave-In Conditioner or Moisturizing Cream. Very good product!