Do you love hair milks? Something light yet powerful enough to penetrate your strands and moisturize them?
If you said YES, enough said! This Leave-In Conditioner is a Top-Seller. Many naturals rave about the performance with it being lightweight yet powerful enough to get the job done.
Description: This Leave-In Conditioner was specifically formulated for Type 4 Naturals and infused with natural ingredients intended to provide intense moisture to smooth and seal the cuticles, soften, and strengthen each strand. It will give your strands the moisture they need and provide soft, shiny, and manageable hair. Some use the Leave-In as a styler alone!
Directions for Use: Can be used on wet or damp hair. After washing, saturate strands thoroughly to ensure proper coverage to condition the cuticles. Proceed to styling. On damp hair, dampen hair with the product to provide moisture before styling. Can be used daily.
Features and Benefits:
- GREAT FOR KINKY, CURLY TEXTURES: Specifically formulated for Type 4 Naturals but other naturals will also reap the benefits.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is pH balanced and made with natural ingredients. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, formaldehyde, or silicones.
- HYDRATE: Loaded with ingredients to nourish, moisturize, and hydrate the strands to healthier hair.
- Babassu oil: naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial and promotes less breakage and smoother ends.
- Kukui oil: the linoleic acid in this oil makes it a very handy and effective leave in conditioner for the hair capable of restoring moisture and imparting more gloss and shine.
- Baobab oil: It works to improve softness and elasticity when the saturated fats and oleic acid penetrate the hair shaft, while the polyunsaturated fatty acids on the surface create a film that acts as an emollient and slip-agent, making detangling easier.
Now Infused with HONEY!
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-Sulfate Detangling Agent), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Orbingnya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Honey, Hydrolyzed silk (Silk Amino Acids), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glcol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance (Phthalate-Free) and FAITH.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Our products are handmade with love, care, and faith. We strive to produce a quality product each and every time. Please note that due to the natural ingredients and the nature of the handmade production, the products may slightly differ in texture/consistency from time to time but rest assured that the same quality formula is used for each and every production. Also, the scent will be the same for each product but may vary in intensity according to the batch that was produced.
The deep conditioner that I received is the best deep conditioner I have ever tried!! Very moisturizing!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer !!! Bless you and your business!! May God expand your territory!!!!!! I feel honored to be connected !!!!
I was so excited when I first got my package. It was important for me to support mainly because Mrs. Coleman and I share the same values and faith, and because her customer service is on point and she is a caring lady. However, the product's scent was too strong for me! The first time I tried it, I had braids so I tried it on my edges (on a small area) to see if it was moisturizing enough. I had to wash it off because not only the scent was very strong, it lingered on for a long time. I really really liked the consistency but, unfortunately for me, I will be giving away the cream and the livin-in to my friends. I am hoping that one day Mrs. Coleman will make some products that are lightly scented or just unscented until than, it is a very hard pass for me.
I Absolutely LOVE this product. It is super hydrating, soft, and it smells great. It makes it easy to style twists and puffs for my daughters.
I have medium fine hair so a little goes a long way!!! It is super moisturizing.My hair stayed moisturized for one whole week . I never get that with any other product .I love that even when u put it on dry hair it just soaks it up leaving it soft and juicy !!! I highly recommend
Very moisturizing! A buy I definitely don’t regret! This will be a staple product!!