Do you have issues keeping your hair hydrated for days at a time?
Do you find most moisturizers to be too heavy and prefer something light that works?
Today is your best day! You won’t be disappointed with this light yet moisturizing cream that is infused with tons of quality oils and butters.
Description: This Moisturizer Cream is all that you need in a cream. It is lightweight yet it get the job done to moisturize and hydrate the driest of textures. It was specifically formulated for Naturals who have brittle and dry and hair. It is with natural ingredients intended to provide intense moisture to smooth and seal the cuticles and soften each strand. It will give your strands the moisture they need and provide soft, shiny, and manageable hair.
Directions for Use: Use daily or every other day as needed. Apply and work thoroughly throughout the hair. Best used on damp or wet hair for full absorption.
(This product does not have any hold. It will produce soft styles. The main purpose is to provide moisture. If you would like hold, it is best to pair with a holding styler.)
Features and Benefits:
- GREAT FOR KINKY, CURLY TEXTURES: Specifically formulated for Type 4 Naturals but other naturals will also reap the benefits.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is pH balanced and made with natural ingredients. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, formaldehyde, or silicones.
- STYLER: Can also be used as a styling cream to set twist outs, braid outs, etc. For best results and extra moisture, use in combination with the leave-in conditioner.
- Babassu oil: naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial and promotes less breakage and smoother ends.
- Kukui oil: the linoleic acid in this oil makes it a very handy and effective leave in conditioner for the hair capable of restoring moisture and imparting more gloss and shine.
- Baobab oil: It works to improve softness and elasticity when the saturated fats and oleic acid penetrate the hair shaft, while the polyunsaturated fatty acids on the surface create a film that acts as an emollient and slip-agent, making detangling easier.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-Sulfate Detangling Agent), Stearyl Alcohol, Orbingnya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Honey, Hydrolyzed silk (Silk Amino Acids), Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glcol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance (Phthalate-Free) and FAITH.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Our products are handmade with love, care, and faith. We strive to produce a quality product each and every time. Please note that due to the natural ingredients and the nature of the handmade production, the products may slightly differ in texture/consistency from time to time but rest assured that the same quality formula is used for each and every production. Also, the scent will be the same for each product but may vary in intensity according to the batch that was produced.
I love it! It’s totally amazing!
I was so excited when I first got my package. It was important for me to support mainly because Mrs. Coleman and I share the same values and faith, and because her customer service is on point and she is a caring lady. However, the product's scent was too strong for me! The first time I tried it, I had braids so I tried it on my edges (on a small area) to see if it was moisturizing enough. I had to wash it off because not only the scent was very strong, it lingered on for a long time. I really really liked the consistency but, unfortunately for me, I will be giving away the cream and the livin-in to my friends. I am hoping that one day Mrs. Coleman will make some products that are lightly scented or just unscented until than, it is a very hard pass for me.
I Absolutely LOVE this product. It is super hydrating, soft, and it smells great. It makes it easy to style twists and puffs for my daughters.
I LOVE this stuff. I twist/retwist my hair with this and I have the softest, most moisturized twist outs ever. This and the refresher spray are my favorite products!
I use this on my hair & son. It soften & detangle our hair . It becomes so manageable.