Do you love hair milks? Something light yet powerful enough to penetrate your strands and moisturize them?
If you said YES, enough said! This Leave-In Conditioner is a Top-Seller. Many naturals rave about the performance with it being lightweight yet powerful enough to get the job done.
Description: This Leave-In Conditioner was specifically formulated for Type 4 Naturals and infused with natural ingredients intended to provide intense moisture to smooth and seal the cuticles, soften, and strengthen each strand. It will give your strands the moisture they need and provide soft, shiny, and manageable hair. Some use the Leave-In as a styler alone!
Directions for Use: Can be used on wet or damp hair. After washing, saturate strands thoroughly to ensure proper coverage to condition the cuticles. Proceed to styling. On damp hair, dampen hair with the product to provide moisture before styling. Can be used daily.
Features and Benefits:
- GREAT FOR KINKY, CURLY TEXTURES: Specifically formulated for Type 4 Naturals but other naturals will also reap the benefits.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is pH balanced and made with natural ingredients. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, formaldehyde, or silicones.
- HYDRATE: Loaded with ingredients to nourish, moisturize, and hydrate the strands to healthier hair.
- Babassu oil: naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial and promotes less breakage and smoother ends.
- Kukui oil: the linoleic acid in this oil makes it a very handy and effective leave in conditioner for the hair capable of restoring moisture and imparting more gloss and shine.
- Baobab oil: It works to improve softness and elasticity when the saturated fats and oleic acid penetrate the hair shaft, while the polyunsaturated fatty acids on the surface create a film that acts as an emollient and slip-agent, making detangling easier.
Now Infused with HONEY!
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-Sulfate Detangling Agent), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Orbingnya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Honey, Hydrolyzed silk (Silk Amino Acids), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glcol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance (Phthalate-Free) and FAITH.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Our products are handmade with love, care, and faith. We strive to produce a quality product each and every time. Please note that due to the natural ingredients and the nature of the handmade production, the products may slightly differ in texture/consistency from time to time but rest assured that the same quality formula is used for each and every production. Also, the scent will be the same for each product but may vary in intensity according to the batch that was produced.
I absolutely love the moisturizing cream. I have used it three times so far, and each time has been better than the previous one. I can’t wait to order more!
Thank you, Strands of Faith for giving this excessive weave wearer products that pamper and nourish my hair! I no longer feel limited to weaving/wigs!
I used it already twice in love it. It really define my Twyst out and love the moisture it gives my hair. I also love the smell.
My product was sent to the wrong address but that was my fault. Luckily I had anis neighbors so they returned my package to me. Was excited couldn’t wait to use it to see the results. I ordered a deep condition. It made my hair very self and easy to manage. I also order it that’s the twisting better. It really define my Twyst out and add moisture to my hair. Love it!!!
My hair has stayed moisturized and defined. So, happy to have products that knows and understands my extremely kinky hair texture.
Since discovering this product, this has been the only moisturizer I’ve been using. It keeps my hair hydrated and soft. Love it.