Faith Rewards Learn more
Do you have a hard time retaining moisture?
Do you have to re-moisturize your hair more than once a week?
Do you prefer a thick yet light and creamy consistency that will melt into your strands?
If you said YES to any of the above, then this Twisting Butter was made just for you!
This Twisting Butter is thick but very creamy and will provide soft, hydrated twists/curls. Many naturals have claimed that they have gotten over 9 days of moisturized hair with the twisting butter alone. It was specifically formulated for Naturals who have a hard time maintaining the moisture levels in their hair. It will give your strands the moisture they need and provide soft, shiny, and manageable hair.
On wet or dry hair, apply evenly with fingers while setting desired style. For super defined twist-outs, section and style hair while damp, then let set overnight. May be too heavy for fine or thin textures.
- GREAT FOR KINKY, COILY, CURLY TEXTURES
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is pH balanced and made with natural ingredients. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, formaldehyde, or silicones.
- AWESOME SEALANT FOR MOISTURE: This butter is filled with organic oils and butters and does a great job at sealing in the intense moisture. It provides a super defined twist out and is better suited for naturals with thick hair or hair that can withstand a lot of oils and butters.
- Babassu oil: naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial and promotes less breakage and smoother ends.
- Kukui oil: the linoleic acid in this oil makes it a very handy and effective leave in conditioner for the hair capable of restoring moisture and imparting more gloss and shine.
- Baobab oil: It works to improve softness and elasticity when the saturated fats and oleic acid penetrate the hair shaft, while the polyunsaturated fatty acids on the surface create a film that acts as an emollient and slip-agent, making detangling easier.
Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Non-Sulfate Detangling Agent), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Orbingnya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ulmus Fulva Bark Extract (Slippery Elm)*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance (Phthalate-Free) and FAITH.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Our products are handmade with love, care, and faith. We strive to produce a quality product each and every time. Please note that due to the natural ingredients and the nature of the handmade production, the products may slightly differ in texture/consistency from time to time but rest assured that the same quality formula is used for each and every production. Also, the scent will be the same for each product but may vary in intensity according to the batch that was produced.
Our normal processing time is 3-9 business days. During HOLIDAY SEASON and SALES, please allow 10-14 business days of processing during. If there are ever any changes or delays, we will keep you updated.
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email. Please double check your entered email address at checkout to ensure that you will receive updates.
We manufacture and handcraft our products in our warehouse in Mississippi.
We use only organic and natural ingredients with a non-toxic preservative.
No cheap and unnecessary fillers.